Our third year! Join us after church on Sundays through our summer season for Sac Sunday Dinner, a traditional meal your whole family will enjoy, complete with sauteed vegetables, our new salad bar, homemade bread and an assortment of desserts. Doors open at 11:45 a.m., and the buffet is open until 1 p.m. No reservations are necessary. The cost is $10 ($8 ages 7-11, $6 ages 4-6).
- June 26: Maple-glazed ham, chicken tenders, au gratin potatoes.
- July 3: Slow-roasted turkey breast, popcorn chicken, mashed potatoes with gravy.
- July 10: Slow-cooked brisket, chicken tenders, Potato wedges.
- July 17: Four-cheese lasagna, grilled chicken, garlic greens.
- July 24: Cumin & coriander-crusted pork loin, popcorn chicken, roasted baby potatoes.
- July 31: Roast beef, chicken tenders, mashed potatoes with gravy.
- Aug. 7: Spaghetti with meatballs and sausage, grilled chicken.
- Aug. 14: Cuban-style pork, chicken tenders, coconut rice.