Our free summer concerts aren’t complete without stopping in Hilltop Dining Hall for our weekly smorgasbords. This year, you can dine as early as 5 p.m. or as late as 6:30, and no reservations are necessary. The cost remains $12 per person ($10 ages 7-11, $8 ages 4-6).
- June 26 — All-American Picnic: Fried chicken, London broil, redskin-dill potato salad, pasta salad, corn & black bean salad, tossed salad, biscuits, pound cake-berry trifle.
- July 2 — Prime Rib Night: Slow-cooked prime rib, Mediterranean chicken, olive oil-roasted potatoes, Brussels sprouts with country ham, chilled asparagus with lemon and herbs, tossed salad, herb focaccia, key lime semifreddo.
- July 9 — Italian Night: Pasta Amatriciana, basil & provolone meatballs, quinoa-crusted chicken Parmesan, sauteed Utica greens, Caprese salad, tossed salad, herb focaccia, Italian cream cake with cannoli cream icing.
- July 16 — Steak Night: Carved steak, pasta primavera, baked potato bar, roasted summer vegetables, corn & edamame succotash, tossed salad, herb focaccia, New York-style cheesecake.
- July 23 — Surf & Turf: Garlic roast beef with mushroom demi-glace, seafood curry with shrimp and cod, coconut rice, roasted cauliflower, green beans & roasted red bell pepper salad, tossed salad, herb focaccia, chocolate mousse with raspberries.
- July 30 — American Barbecue: Brisket, pork shoulder, chicken, potato chip-crusted macaroni & cheese, chipotle baked beans, local corn on the cob, coleslaw, tossed salad, herb focaccia, peach crisp with ginger cream.
- Aug. 6 — Southern Night: Nashville-style chicken, baked Virginia ham with Dr Pepper glaze, red beans & rice, braised carrots with tarragon & lime, baked pineapple stuffing, tossed salad, herb focaccia, pot au creme with strawberries.
- Aug. 13 — Clambake: Littleneck clams, peel-and-eat shrimp, Peruzzi Market sausages, red potatoes, local corn on the cob, heirloom carrot salad, tossed salad, cornbead, pumpkin-cream cheese cake.
- Sept. 3 — Labor Day Weekend smorgasbord: Hard-carved steamship round and fresh ham, mashed potatoes with gravy, peas with pearl onions and bacon, black cherry Jell-O salad, tossed salad, dinner rolls, blueberry crisp.
Table reservations are accepted for groups of eight or more only. Email the office or call (518) 883-3713.