Sacandaga Bible Conference offers an exciting and relaxing spot for families to grow closer to Christ while growing closer to each other, through fun activities, a diverse landscape of woods and waterfront, challenging Bible teaching and many opportunities for praise and worship through music.
Family Camp begins Saturdays, with our weekly smorgasbord and free concert series, with such artists as Michael Boggs and This Hope. A lineup of great speakers will bring daily Bible teaching at our morning and evening chapel sessions, which include worship from the Sac praise team. After chapel Sunday, join us for Sac Sunday Dinner, a traditional after-church meal, and head to our waterfront for the first of many relaxing afternoons.
Throughout the week, the activities are endless. Join us for fishing outings, canoeing excursions, mini golf tournaments, team games or sign up for some of our more adventurous activities, like the climbing wall, high ropes course or paintball. A dedicated family beach is open from sunup to sundown, except during chapel services, and water tubing and canoes and kayaks are available in the afternoons.
Meals are available from Saturday dinner to the following Saturday breakfast at Hilltop Dining Hall. The Snack Barn will be open weekdays after chapel and through the afternoon for coffee, snacks, casual meals and ice cream.
DATES & SPEAKERS
• June 24-July 1: Rev. Bill Boulet speaking, Sac summer staff in concert, June 24.
• July 1-8: Dr. Alan Potter speaking, Aaron Shust in concert, July 1.
• July 8-15: Dr. Rob Decker speaking, The Taylors in concert July 8.
• July 15-22: Rev. John Bouquet speaking, This Hope in concert, July 15.
Rates include seven nights of accommodations, linens and 20 meals, from the Saturday smorgasbord through the following Saturday’s breakfast.
• Pine Lodge (sleeps up to 5): $700 per couple. No Pets Allowed.
• Poplar Lodge motel (sleeps up to 6): $630 per couple. No Pets Allowed.
Children in same room additional: $75 ages 4-6, $110 ages 7-11, $130 ages 12+.
Unless specified, rates do not include linens. Meals are available for purchase from the office before meal or dining hall at meal time.
• Pine Lodge (sleeps up to 5) $455 per week, $65 per day, linens included. No Pets Allowed.
• Poplar Lodge motel (sleeps up to 6): $385 per week, $55 per day, linens included. No Pets Allowed.
• Adirondack cottages (maximum occupancy 4-8: $400-600. Weekly rental only. Linen rental available for a cost. Click here for pricing. No Pets Allowed.
• RV sites: $250 per week, $40 per day. Sites are available for the season for $2,000.
• Tent sites: $150 per week, $25 per day.
REGISTER & CONTACT
Call the office at (518) 883-3713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability and make a tentative reservation.